Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Moving = STRESS

Well well well.....I'm in the final days of moving and I'm ALREADY exhausted!!! Good thing my mom is a super packer and has really kicked my butt into gear. She knows how to get a job done, fo' sho'!!!! The apartment is so empty and it's making me a little sad...I really liked living in that apartment, but alas....life must go on, right? I am really excited though...these next few months are JAM-PACKED full of places to go and people to see. It's going to be a little mini-adventure for me!!! Luckily, I have a job that has centers all over the US. So, if I travel to another state I can work at one of the centers there. JACKPOT. Vacation AND a paycheck at the end of vacation....can life get better? I submit that it CANNOT!!! ;)
One of my friend's agreed to watch Major for me for a year. I am SO thankful that I didn't have to give him up...he's such a little sweetie and my friend lives rather close, so I will be able to visit often and get my fix in! She's also a Marine wife and her husband is deploying with Tim, so it really couldn't have worked out better!!! I'm SO thankful for the way things have turned out.
Tim is doing well...they went to do training and it was so hot there that it fried his phone :( Luckily I got him a new phone for only about $10 (thank you, new-every-two program!) and he will be getting it soon so I can talk with him more often. He was telling me that he's probably lost about 10 pounds since being out there...I'm so proud of him and I'm sure he's feeling very encouraged by that. It's always a great feeling to see some results from all your hard work!! Anyway, Tim's doing really well...he said he can tell people have been praying for him and this time hasn't seemed as hard as last time. Thank you Jesus for that!!! SUCH an answer to prayer!
Oh! Little side note. I was getting ready to move my bed over to my in-law's today and it started raining a little. I paused really quick and just asked God if he could hold the rain off until my bed gets moved (we didn't have a tarp for it). About 5 minutes after that the rain stopped and about an hour later the sun was shining!!!! How sweet was that!?!!?! Who says we can't approach the throne of God for even LITTLE things??!?!?! That just made my WHOLE day...I felt so loved and just excited that He did that for me!
Anyway, things are going well and I'm excited for what's ahead. Here's to a scary, exciting, wonderful and bittersweet road ahead!!

1 comment:

Lois said...

Totally love reading this stuff! And love *you* even more!!